- • Meet our representative at Leh Airport
- • Transportation to Hotel
- • Relax and get acquainted with high-altitude of Ladakh
- • Visit Leh Palace overlooking Leh Town (If Feasible). Feel the royal vibes and mesmerizing architecture while enjoying the view.
- • Namgyal Tsemo Gompa comes next. Founded in 1430, it comprises of a three-story high gold statue of Maitrya Buddha.
- • Visit Shanti Stupa, an epitome of peace that was inaugurated by His Holiness Dalai Lama in 1985.
- • Calling-in the day post lavish dining in the hotel.
- • 5-6mhours drive to Kargil after breakfast.
- • Glimpse inside the Hall of Fame (War Museum) on the way.
- • Prayer offering at Pathar Sahib (Gurudwara)
- • Magnetic Hill and Sangam tour.
- • Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Kargil.
- • Drive back to Leh and Kargil Memorial visit in Dras (After Breakfast)
- • Flip through the history at Kargil through The Maitreya Buddha at Mulbekh, the area’s claim to fame (8th Century AD).
- • Tour to the famous Monasteries holding high ancient significance and regards for the associated history, preserved culture, peaceful milieu, subtle and simple outlook, and unique edifice. Lamayuru monastery (mesmerizing Moon landscapes of Lamayuru) and Alchi Monastery (the most famous and oldest of all Gompas built in around 11th century by Lotsava Rinchen Zangpo (the great translator). Packed lunch provided (Optional)
- • Dinner, followed by overnight rest in the hotel.
- • Nubra Valley visit via Khardungla Pass post breakfast at the hotel. Khardungla pass is the world’s highest motorable road (18.380ft) and is also a gateway to Siachen Glacier.
- • Diskit Monastery tour. It is the oldest Monastery in the Nubra Valley (1420 AD) and has the statue of Cho Rinpoche (Crowned Buddha) in the prayer hall. Huge drums and fierce images of guardian deities are an unforgettable sight that graces the settlement. Packed lunch (optional).
- • Hunder Village visit that is famous for its sand dunes on Bactrian Camel (Double Humped).
- • Overnight stay at camp in Nubra after dinner.
- • Arrival at Turtuk after early breakfast at the hotel. Turtuk was taken over by the Indian Army in the war of 1972 and has been re-opened for the tourists since 2010.
- • En route is Tyakshi; the India-Pakistan dividing border.
- • Dinner and overnight stay at Camp in Nubra.
- • Early Breakfast followed by a memorable tour to the famous Pangong Lake via Shayok. This Brackish water lake changes colors throughout the year. 75 percent water of Pangong runs at the other side of the Indo-China border. Packed lunch (Optional).
- • Discover Changla Pass (third highest motorable road in the world) on the drive back to Leh Crossing.
- • Hot dinner served.
- • Overnight stay at hotel in Leh.
- • After breakfast leave for Tsomoriri Lake (14,000 ft.)
- • Observe Hemis Monastery (45kms from Leh).It is the largest Monastery in Ladakh and Chumathang Hot Spring. Packed lunch (optional)
- • Dinner and overnight at Camp/Hotel in Tsomoriri.
- • Early breakfast followed by the drive back to Leh visiting Puga Sulphur Mine.
- • Enjoy mesmerizing views on the drive through Taklang La Pass (17585 ft.) second highest motorable road in the world leading to Tsokar Lake (fluctuating salt lake situated in the Rupshu Plateau and valley in the southern part of Ladakh in India.)
- • Take a look at Druk Padma Karpo School that got famous after featuring in renowned Bollywood blockbuster 3 Idiots.
- • Explore Leh’s market (nearby places) in the evening.
- • Hot dinner served.
- • Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 9• Early morning transportation to the airport (In the hope to welcome you soon). Take home the everlasting memories of Leh with you.